Nad Tanwią Farm
- Established in 2003 on light, acidic soils – perfect for growing blueberries.
180 ha area. The owners have over 40 years’ experience in growing blueberries.
- Environmentally pristine area in the vicinity of the Roztocze National Park and Puszcza Solska Landscape Park.
- Located at the Tanew river, one of the cleanest in Poland, in the corner of the Roztocze region that boasts the highest yearly average for sunny days.
- Our carefully selected varieties extend the harvest to last from July to September.
- The whole plantation runs on drip irrigation, using a system that minimizes water consumption and ensures precise fertilizer application.
- Expanding covered production ensures uninterrupted harvest during rain.
- Falconers are employed to protect blueberries from birds.
- Each team of pickers is served by 2 trailers for transporting berries to cut the time from harvest to initial cooling. Fruit is pre-cooled already during transport from the plantation to the sorting facility in refrigerated trucks
- Since 2006 we are GlobalG.A.P certified, as one of the first blueberry farms in Poland. We also have GRASP, Tesco Nurture and Leaf certificates.